24 August 2009

First blog post, lol... Random.

Lol. School hols are up...and I finally have the time to make my shuriken. But it's kinda tough....I really have to buy a proper blade to cut that cardboard properly.

Well...I have stuff to study. And random other things to do... Like plan for someone's downfall. I'm so mean. ^.^ But i'm completely unrepentant...sometimes you have to be mean in order to survive in this cruel cold world. Lol. Besides, i'm learning survival skills... Let's see if what my karate sensei said is true... He said i had fire in my spirit or spirit in my fire or something... So i'll do my best and see what happens, ne?

Life feels odd nowadays... Since I'm not really friends with Jane anymore, and since i've decided to break off with some other people i refuse to name for confidentiality's sake... Yeah, life is odd nowadays. Hmm...it's the start of a new life, a new day... A new era. Lol, I sound so philosophical. Geez, what's with the big words, anyway??

Okay...I think i'll start properly blogging next week... On Tuesdays and Thursdays if possible.

Ja!

No comments: