25 September 2009

Rotting At Home

=.= I really am a moron.

You wouldn't believe how furious I was, lol... My stupid transporter has the gall to come late, then come early and demand that I get off the car if I don't like it, then come even later by an hour... Then after I've walked home and called the stupid idiot of a boss, that stupid idiot of a boss threatens to tell my whole school how bad I am, just because I gave that very late transporter employee the finger. Would you even believe that she freaking cried? My god... There isn't much point telling the whole school anyway. They already know how bad I am. -.-" Really though, she called me up and threatened me...When I told her I was passing the phone to my dad she hung up. Yeah, I'm very nice to bully... Wait and see.

But it was okay la... My dad met D on Sunday.... It was so darned awkward and I wanted to kill myself on the spot. =.=

Well, school is back on Monday... All the same anyway. I'm suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome as a result of playng too much gameboy... Yes I know I'm outdated. But I'm poor... Lol.

I joined a band with Taka, Jane and Izzy...until CF decided not to have bands. And now Jane can't commit as usual... =.= What la... Irresponsible kid. But lol, Taka asked me to write a song...I'm, like WTFH... How the hell am I supposed to do that?

Then after that my piano teacher gave me the prolonged version of Jay Chou's Secret... >.< I'm supposed to play it at 128 beats per minute and I'm playing at 34... Even then, I make mistakes. Holy hell, Jay Chou really is one of a kind. Like I don't have enough on my plate already playing a couple of songs from Yiruma and composing for Taka. =.=

I'll just rot at home la... It's not like I have anything else to do. Life is complicated, interesting, boring... It's amazing how versatile it is. ^^

Oh, and happy raya! I know it's a bit late, but who cares? It's the thought that counts... And happy mooncake festival to all them people who celebrate it~ Raya and Mooncake Festival almost back to back is feeding me sweet stuff like a sugarholic, lol... I'm gonna be fat then. Christ, I don't even fit my miniskirts properly anymore... Really gotta go for more karate. Haiz.

Ja!

No comments: