07 September 2009

School Is Really Fun

I never really knew how fun school could be...I mean, some people are just so darn easy so manipulate. I'm glad I don't manipulate my friends though. Just my enemies. ^^

Well, it's that time of the month again....and monthly tests are back. And on the 20th of October, it's the finals...I really have to study for them, cause I have a few peopleI wanna defeat academically. Lol, at this rate even my dad is going to call me a bitch...I know for once that my mum already does.

I got my costume back~ I'm so happy. The hoodie looks a little wrong because the body is black instead of grey, but there isn't really much point complaining...It's really good quality, lol... So instead of getting scammed I got a really good quality costume the will last me ages. Until I wanna sell it. But I don't think I will...It's so nice and it's my first costume, anyway. I have to keep slim, though...the shorts are kinda tight around my ass. I guess the guys at Comic Fiesta will get a free show? -.-

Well, my dad found out about D... He wants to meet him. DX I'm gonna die at this rate... But D is kinda well qualified...I mean, who wouldn't like a guy who's nice and studies? Lol...he said the other day that he's studying just for me. ^^ I'm so flattered. I hope dad like him...If not then I have to get nasty.

Tomorrow we in Selangor are going back to school~ I'm gonna have fun manipulating a certain bitch/wannabe/brown noser/bimbo... I mean, what kind of moron show everyone her book of tactics? In a war you can't afford to be that stupid, dear...I just hope you understand how really idiotic you are.

Well, I gotta go...Study time! ^^ Have fun, guys...it's going to be the end of the year~

No comments: