24 October 2009

Confused

I don't really know what's going on anymore. My parents...I'm just really scared they will feel lonely when I grow up and have to leave. Sometime I dislike having my parents divorced, but when I think of it actually it's better this way.

It's all just confusing, lol. Maybe I'll work it out. Sooner or later.

On a brighter note, I got 72 for my moral final exam...I hope my other marks are good. Yes this mark was good but I know it could have been better. No point dwelling on it...When life gives you lemons make lemonade I guess. Or ice lemon tea.

Anyway. I think I'm gonna join orchestra in January... Going to my school counsellor to discuss my goals for high school. ^^ I hope it'll help.

Well, life has its ups and downs...Not much point moaning, groaning and refusing to let go. Yes my dad may be having some trouble, and I wish I could help him but he has Auntie Anita to confide in so I guess it's okay. At least he has someone. I'd rather he have someone because now that our tenants have moved out he's all alone in the house when I'm at mum's...I know how loneliness feels, and frankly it's terrifying. I don't want to have my dad go through that. Neither do I want my mum to go through that too. It's just a bit tougher cause I have to take care of both parent's feelings. But I'll manage! I promised a lot of people I would. So I will. But sometimes I have to raise a white flag, so bear with me when I do alright?

I'm sorry this post is depressing... I wish it could have been the other way around but I guess there's no helping it.

Wish me luck for the rest of my finals, and pray I make it through.

Ja!

No comments: